Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: So, I'm New...

  1. #11
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Victoria,

    Having a Vietnam War girl would be interesting. Both my parents are war refugees from Vietnam and it would neat to see how AG would create a story around that. However, even if AG liked this idea, they would probably put it off for a little while...I think it still might be too "recent" and painful a memory for both Vietnam War refugees and veterans. But who knows?? AG does need an Asian historical character, though.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board! You certainly have a nice collection started. I'm looking forward to the pics [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] !

  3. #13
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board! You are going to love it here! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member danaspillar's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice to meet you! We'd love to see your new, and old dollies! You are by far from the oldest one here, and I daresay a good number of us have "towered over" the munchkins at any of the AG places.

    --I tried your link but it didn't work [img]frown.gif[/img]


    Jen

  5. #15
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I love your avatar pic and your idea for an Asian Historical doll. I can't wait to hear more. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member heidiabigail's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2005
    Posts
    688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    welcome!!

  7. #17
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome!!

    AGOT 15 was also my first Today doll back in 1997. I would love to see pics of yours sometime.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the Board!!! I know you going to love it here! And congrats on #25! I got her for one reason only, to make her into a Greek girl named Toula Portokalis! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Cannot wait to see the pictures!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board! Your avatar is really cute. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Julia

  10. #20
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome to the board!!!
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •